- Legal fees on plot purchase
- Detailed planning application fee
- Drawing up of location and site plan by local architect or technician.
For use in Planning and Building Warrant applications.
- Building Warrant applications.
- Building Warrant application fee. This is based upon house size in square metres
and construction cost. This fee can vary greatly so please consult your local
planning and building control office for more information.
- Water supply connection
- Electricity supply charge. This can vary greatly so please consult your intended
provider for more information.
- Trenchwork for services
- Site clearance and road access to site, tarring bellmouth onto township road. This will
vary greatly depending on the nature of the site, distance from road etc. Consult a local
contractor to get a better idea of this cost.
- Septic tank and soakaways. Separate soakaways will be required for rainwater. This can
be more costly if extras such as a sewage treatment plant are required. Consult the local
Building Control officer and local contractor to get a better idea of cost.
House Construction Cost
- Preparation of foundation and concrete base by your own contractor.
- Purchase of house kit package from Hebridean Contemporary Homes.
- Building or finishing of house by your contractor.
Approximate Total Budget For Project